- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 20 turns fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 Envy™ apple, small diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 T cup thinly sliced chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the base ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the additions until well combined.
- Using a ⅓ cup measuring cup, spoon the frittata mixture into a large skillet or 9×9 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set and not jiggly (some ovens can widely vary on cooking times).
- Let cool slightly and then enjoy!