- 2 cups diced Envy™ apples
- 1 box of stovetop stuffing
- ½ onion, small diced
- 2 T butter
For the gravy
- 3 T butter
- 3 T flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 20 turns fresh cracked pepper
- 1 T finely chopped rosemary
- Cook the box of stuffing according to directions, set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large saute pan, melt 2 T butter and saute the diced onion and apples until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir together the stuffing and apple mixture. Spread stuffing onto a sheet tray and allow to cool in refrigerator.
- After cooling, form the stuffing into medium sized balls and place onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Broil the balls until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- In a small pot, melt butter and whisk in the flour. Cook the flour for 1 minute, whisking frequently.
- Whisk in beef broth, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Remove from heat and stir in the rosemary (if desired, you can continue to gently simmer the gravy to make thicker).
- Arrange stuffing balls in a serving dish and drizzle with gravy. Serve while hot.