- 2 Envy™ apples, cored, and thinly sliced on a mandoline*
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
*It is important to slice the apples on a mandoline so they are thin enough (hard to do with a knife) and so that they are uniform in thickness.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar.
- Line large baking sheet trays with parchment paper and then spread out the apple slices evenly making sure they do not touch each other.
- Sprinkle the tops of the apples with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, flip, sprinkle other side with cinnamon sugar, and then bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove apple slices from oven and then spread out on a rack to cool completely (if you do not have a rack, move the chips to a fresh piece of parchment on your countertop. Chips will harden and become more crunchy as they cool. TIP: you can remove one slice from the oven and let cool to see if it is as crunchy as you would like. If not, bake in the oven for longer.