SERVES 6 | PREP 20 MIN | COOK 2 MIN
- 6 Envy apples
- 14 oz candy caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp milk
- chopped nuts (optional)
- craft type sticks or carefully washed and dried branch sticks
- Wash and dry apples.
- Remove the stem from each apple and carefully insert stick into the top.
- Lightly butter a baking sheet.
- Place all caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring once at the halfway mark. Allow melted caramels to cool slightly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated. Place on prepared sheet to set.
Optional: coated apples can be rolled in chopped nuts for extra crunch