Party Sized Recipe for 12 Guests
- 4 Envy™ Apples
- 4 Sheets of Pre-Made Flatbread
- 1 C Fontina Cheese
- 1 C Baby Arugula
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 T Hot Honey
- Red Pepper Flakes, Optional
- Cut Envy apples into ¼ inch slices and set aside.
- Place flat bread on a baking sheet and grate Fontina cheese over top.
- Bake 12-15 for minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- While flatbread is still warm, drizzle hot honey over top.
- Toss arugula with olive oil and sea salt, then place on pizzas.
- Top with Envy slices, then sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy!