- 1 Envy™ Apple
- 2T Olive Oil
- ½ C Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 C Golden Potatoes, diced
- ½ C Parsnips, diced
- 1 ½ C Vegetable Broth
- 1 C Oat Milk
- 1 C Parsley, chopped
- 1 C Scallions, diced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Slice a few Envy™ wedges and set aside for garnish. Cube the remaining Envy apple, including the seeds, into ½ inches pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a Saucepan over medium high heat. Add yellow onion and stir for 1 minute. Then turn the heat down to medium low.
- Add cubed Envy, diced green onion, potatoes, and parsnips to the pan. Stir occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and let sit, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes until the soup mixture is fragrant and fork tender.
- Pour soup mixture into a blender, add oat milk, parsley, and scallions. Then, blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish finished soup with Envy slices.