- 1 Envy™ Apple, medium dice, leaving the skin on
- 1/2LB Bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2LB Brussels Sprouts
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2T Grainy mustard
- 2T Lemon Juice
- In a large skillet add the chopped bacon and over medium heat.
- Slowly crisp the bacon, about 10-12 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove cooked bacon and set aside in a small bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat in the skillet.
- Cut of brussels sprouts stems, then cut sprouts in half.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet and turn the heat to medium high.
- Add brussels sprouts to the skillets and season with salt.
- Cook for about 6-8 min, stirring every few minutes to evenly brown.
- Cover the brussels sprouts with a lid and turn the heat to low, stirring occasionally.
- Cook an additional 10-12 min, until sprouts are soft but not mushy.
- Remove the lid and turn the heat to medium high.
- Slice Envy™ apples into wedges and then cut in half.
- Add Envy™ apples and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add then add mustard, lemon juice, and the bacon.
- Stir to combine and serve.