Serving Size: 1 bouquet | Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 6 Envy™ Apples
- 1lb Naturipe Strawberries
- 6oz Naturipe Blackberries
- 6oz Naturipe Raspberries
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Bamboo skewers
- Vase or Planter
- Cookie Cutters: heart or flower shaped
- Slice 3 Envy™ Apples into ¾” thick rounds, cutting the apple horizontally through the core. Each apple will yield approximately three ¾” rounds.
- Use cookie cutters to cut a shape through the middle of each Envy™ Apple round
- Wedge 3 Envy™ Apples, yielding approximately 8 wedges per apple
- Add juice of 1 lemon to medium size bowl filled with ice water to create acidulated water
- Put sliced Envy™ Apples into acidulated water to prevent oxidation/browning
- Skewer berries, filling approximately half of each skewer with berries: leave minimum 3” on bottom of skewer and 1” on top of skewer for final assembly purposes
- Cut the iceberg lettuce into a wedge that will fit snugly into your vase or planter.
- Arrange skewers into vase/planter by inserting the bottom (flat side) of the skewer into the iceberg wedges.
- Top the pointy side of the arranged skewers with Envy™ Apple Shapes/Wedges or Naturipe Strawberries