- 1 Envy™ Apples
- 1 Round Naan Bread
- 1 T Olive Oil
- ½ C Shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- ½ C Pine Nuts
- 2 C Spring Mix Greens
- ¼ C Vinaigrette Dressing
- Edible Flowers, for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice half Envy™ horizontally into thin apple circles.
- Then, use a small knife of a round cookie cutter to remove core.
- Brush bread with olive oil.
- Top bread with cheese, pine nuts, and Envy™ rings, then bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While pizza is cooking, cut remaining Envy™ into thin wedges.
- Toss spring mix and Envy™ wedges with vinaigrette dressing.
- When crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling, remove pizza from oven.
- Top pizza with tossed salad.
- Add edible flowers for garnish.