- 2 lb brussel sprouts, very thinly sliced (on a mandolin is best!)
- 2 Envy™ apples, small diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 T finely chopped parsley
For the vinaigrette
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 T honey
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- In a small sauce pot, slightly warm all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Remove from heat and allow to sit while prepping remaining ingredients. You are softening the cranberries!
- Once cranberries have softened, blend ingredients until smooth.
- Toss the sliced brussel sprouts and diced apples in the vinaigrette, then top with crumbled goat cheese, parsley, and cranberries. You can garnish with fresh parsley leaves for extra color.
- Fun serving tip: tightly pack a small ramekin with the brussel/apple mixture (or can use a measuring cup if you don’t have a ramekin) and then turn upside down on a plate. Then top with the remaining ingredients!