- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 Envy™ apples, cut into wedges
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
For the vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T honey
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts, lightly chopped
- 8 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 mint leaves, very thinly sliced
- Preheat a grill pan on high.
- Toss the peaches and Envy™apples in olive oil to coat. Char on each side and then remove from pan.
- In a small pot, warm and whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and 2 T honey until slightly warmed.
- Stir in chopped hazelnuts.
- Arrange apples and peaches beautifully on a platter. Spoon warmed hazelnut vinaigrette over top.
- Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and sliced mint.