- 8 slices of raisin bread
- 1 Envy™ apple, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 T maple syrup
- Panini maker OR 2 cast iron pans
- Stir together peanut butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly on one side of each piece of bread.
- Layer slices of apple on top of the peanut butter of 4 of the slices. Take the other 4 slices and place on top of the apples, peanut butter side down.
- Press sandwiches between the hot panini maker* until toasted. Let cool slightly and then slice and serve (with a tall glass of milk!).
*If a panini maker is not available, preheat 2 heat two cast iron pans in a 400 degree oven and then place sandwiches between them and continue to bake until toasted.