- 1 Envy™ Apple
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1 Ripe Avocado, Sliced
- 1t Lime Juice
- ¼C Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 2t Chia Seeds
- 1T Minced Chives
- Edible Flowers, for Garnish
- Bring water to boil and add eggs.
- Boil eggs for 6-7 minutes and then place in cool water bath.
- Peel eggs, cut into halves lengthwise and set aside.
- Toast sourdough bread and then add avocado sliced and mash across bread with a fork.
- Cut Envy apple into thin slices and place on top of avocado.
- Top with lime juice, chia seeds, chives, and parmesan.
- Garnish with edible flowers.