A smooth and creamy healthy start to the day! Envy™ apples blended with yoghurt, banana, and spices.
- 1-2 Envy™ apples
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup Greek style yoghurt -use coconut or plant-based yoghurt if you prefer
- ½ cup almond or plant-based milk
- Pinch cardamom, chai, mixed spice, or cinnamon
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Cut 2 thin perfect slices from the middle of the apple to create a disc
- Cut the remaining part of the apple into cubes, removing any seeds but keeping the rosy skin.
- Place the diced apple in a blender with the broken-up banana, yoghurt, milk, spice and ice and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take the apple slices and cut in half to pop on top as a garnish.
- Divide the smoothie between the glasses and add the sliced apple and dust the tops with a pinch of spice.