- 2 Envy™ Apples
- 20gms butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary – plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 12 blini or buckwheat mini pancakes
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Cut the Envy™ Apples into quarters then remove cores and cut across the wedge into short slices.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large shallow pan and when bubbling, add the apple slices and cook for a few minutes.
- Increase the temperature and add the rosemary and maple and cook a further 1-2 minutes until the apples are still holding their shape but caramelised and golden. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Arrange the blini on a serving plate and top each with a spoonful of the combined crème fraiche and mustard.
- Arrange the prosciutto in delicate waves on top of the crème fraiche.
- Top each with a couple of caramel apple slices and garnish with extra rosemary.