(Makes 12 s’mores)
- 2 ENVY™ apples, cut into 6 slices each (discarding very ends)
- 6 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- 6 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 24 large marshmallows
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- A wooden skewer
- Lay out the half graham crackers onto a baking sheet/platter that fits into your refrigerator easily and stays flat.
- Place two marshmallows onto the tip of the skewer and toast over an open flame (I use my stove burner) until just burnt on all sides.
- Using a fork, immediately press marshmallows off of skewer and onto a graham cracker, and then smash down with an apple slice.
- Repeat with all graham crackers and then allow to chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small sauce pot, warm milk just before it begins to simmer, stirring frequently.
- Pour over chocolate chips and allow to steep until chocolate is melted. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the tray from the fridge and generously drizzle the chocolate over all of the apple slices (almost to where it’s covered!) and then sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
- Repeat with all and return to refrigerator until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy!
- Wrap with plastic wrap and keep in a cool place of the kitchen if saving for later.