- 2 Envy Apples
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
- ¼ Cup Finely Shredded Coconut
- ¼ Cup Crushed Pistachio Nuts
- Edible Glitter Garnish
- Star Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Parchment Paper
- Cut Envy apple horizontally into thick round slices.
- Using a star shaped cookie cutter, shape slices into stars.
- Microwave chocolate chunks in a small bowl for 30 seconds at a time until chocolate is melted.
- Set out a long sheet of parchment paper.
- Dip each Envy apple star into melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Wait for chocolate to harden prior to serving.