- 1 lb small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb small purple potatoes, halved
For the vinaigrette
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 20 turns of fresh cracked pepper
- 2 Envy™ apples, large diced
- 2 T finely chopped parsley
- Boil potatoes separately in salted water (should taste like the ocean) until tender. Drain.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette and then toss with the warm potatoes.
- Fold in diced apples and parsley and serve.