- 2 Envy™ Apples
- 8 Slices of Oat-Wheat Bread
- ½ C Cranberry Sauce (from previous recipe)
- 12oz Arla Havarti Cheese
- 2T Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread and place on a baking sheet butter side down.
- On the side without butter, spread cranberry sauce on half of the bread slices.
- Slice Havarti cheese about ¼ inch thick and place over the cranberry layer.
- Thinly slice Envy™ apples and layer the slices over the cheese.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread with butter side facing up.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then carefully flip each sandwich.
- Bake an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melty.