By: The Produce Moms @theproducemoms
Ingredients for the salad
- 10 oz Baby Arugula
- 3 Envy™ apples, sliced
- 9 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 oz pomegranate arils
- 3 oz pecans, toasted
Ingredients for the balsamic Dressing
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper finely ground
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small serving bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients with some salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Place the dressing bowl in the center of a large board or platter. Arrange arugula around the dressing bowl in a wreath shape.
- Place the Envy™ apple slices on top of the arugula.
- Sprinkle on the goat cheese, pomegranate arils and pecans on top of the salad.
- You can add dressing directly to the Envy™ Apple Wreath Salad, or you can leave it dry for your guests to add their own.