- 1 Envy™ Apple
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1T Butter
- 3T Goat Cheese
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whip egg whites in electric mixer until stiff.
- Dice half the Envy™ apple and toss together with lemon juice.
- Slice remaining half of Envy™ and set aside.
- Beat egg yolk by hand and fold into the stiff egg whites and then add diced Envy™ apple.
- Melt butter in large over ready skillet on medium heat and pour egg mixture into pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until bottom of egg mixture appears dry and then place in oven.
- Bake an additional 3-5 minutes until eggs are full cooked.
- Place goat cheese onto the warm omelette.
- Serve folded in half topped with sliced Envy™ and garnish with edible flowers.