- 1 Envy™ apple, small diced
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon + 1 tsp to toss with apples
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse oats until coarsely ground (not super fine).
- With an electric mixer, beat together the sugars and softened butter until creamy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Stir together flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, pulsed oats, baking soda, and salt. With the mixer on low, slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Toss diced apple with 1 tsp cinnamon to coat. Fold in apples to cookie mixture.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and then form cookie dough into golf ball sized balls. DO NOT pack the balls tight. Just barely shape so that it comes together.