- 2 bunches of carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 yams, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 3 large yellow beets, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 3 Envy™ apples, cut into large cubes
- ½ cup T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T kosher salt
For the topping
- 3 cups of chopped pecans
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
For the dressing
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T honey
- 1 T finely chopped rosemary
- 1 T finely chopped parsley
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- You will want to roast each root vegetable separate because they all take different times to cook.
- Toss each root vegetable separately with 2 T olive oil and 2 tsp kosher salt. Spread evenly onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Do the same with the Envy™ apple cubes.
- Roast in the oven until tender, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Toss the pecans together with olive oil and salt and toast in the oven.
- Toss all of the root vegetables and apples together and spread evenly in a baking dish.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and then drizzle over top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the toasted pecans over top of the finished and dressed vegetables and serve. Garnshi with fresh parsley leaves.